Monday, December 18, 2017

2018 Meme Posts Done!

So I finished creating and scheduling my 2018 meme posts! It's Monday, What Are You Reading, Teaser Tuesday, WWW Wednesday, Waiting on Wednesday, Will the Time Come, Third Line Thursday, Random Reads, First Lines Friday, The Reward Challenge, Book Blogger Hop, How Well I Stuck To It, and Wrote that Review. All those posts are posted into 2019. Which is weird since 2017 hasn't ended yet.

But yeah, this feels good, a sense of accomplishment, and a hope that none of these end during the year, or it'll be another situation of what Follow and Feature Friday was this year! What with a ton of reviews posts that I have no idea when I'll read the books their about, I have over 900 scheduled posts, though there's about 3 of the above left in 2017!

Yep. Just wanted to give this update! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!